- Georgette Saree are more than just articles of apparel; they are a celebration of elegance, finesse, and femininity.
- Every drape is a representation of the age-old art of silk weaving combined with the contemporary beauty of satin.
- A Georgette Saree is more than just a piece of clothing; it surrounds the wearer in a cocoon of luxury and elegance, making any occasion special.
- GeorgetteSaree, also known as "silk of dreams," are the result of precise work and devotion. These sarees are intricately woven with timeless beauty that captures the essence of Gujarat's rich cultural heritage.
- SAREE : PREMIUM GEORGETTE SAREE WITH 3MM SEQUINWORK WITH BEAUTIFULL PIPING BORDER
WORK : 3MM SEQUENCE WORK
BLOUSE : MIRROR WORK WITH MULTI SEQUINWORK UNSTICHED BLOUSE PIECE