- Dola Silk Sarees are a stunning and luxurious variety of silk saree that have a unique place in the world of Indian fashion.
- West Bengal is where sarees are originally from in India. They have a distinctive texture and appearance since they are made from a combination of silk and synthetic fibers.
- These fibers come together to create a saree that is both airy and has a unique luster.
- sarees are available in a variety of styles and patterns.
- The sarees come in a variety of styles, from modern geometric patterns to traditional themes like paisleys and florals.
Febric :-beautiful 𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 collection in Dola Silk sarees
Patten:-all-over unique Butta designs and Contrast Rich weaving Pallu and Contrast Border
Work:-contrast rich border withBeautiful design...Contrast Rich pallu with matching tessels...
Blouse Detail:-rich pallu with contrast butties blouse..