- Dola Silk Saree Different Draping Styles And Accessories Might Change How The Saree Looks Overall.assamese Textiles Frequently Feature These Themes, Which Are An Essential Aspect Of Their Culture.Dolasilk Sarees Are Suitable For A Variety Of Events Because They Are Quite Lightweight And Pleasant To Wear Despite Their Opulent Appearance.
- Assamese textiles frequently feature these themes, which are an essential aspect of their culture.
- The DolaSilk Saree, sometimes called the Dhola Silk Saree, is a representation of Assam's rich textile history.
- Febric:-premium quality dola soft silk Bandhej sarees with all over handmade Bandhej with awesome two sides Jari weaving border
Patten:- Bhandini & weaving Rich pallu
- Work:-Handmade Bandhej blouse with border